Friday, October 30, 2009

Dining in Style

I have no words for the simple, natural beauty of this dining room…  As I grabbed this Restoration Hardware catalog from the mailbox today I instantly got that warm feeling of family and friends all home for the holiday’s, eating the most delicious meals, drinking wine and catching up.  Oh how it makes me smile and miss home too…. 

After this vision of loveliness passed, I wished I was rich so I could buy everything in the picture!!  I guess like the area rug, I will patiently wait… 

Restoration Hardware Catalog Cover Holiday 2009

2 comments:

  1. I get the same joy when that catalog comes in the mail, too! I am enjoying your blog; keep it up. I am on a mid-century modern furniture kick - do a "google image" search for Heywood Wakefield. I have one of their funky vanitys that needs refinishing and YOU are inspiring me to do it on my own. I can do it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that would be a cool piece to refinish Di.... If I was there, I would help you... :(( Or better yet, when I come home, I'll help you!

    ReplyDelete