Monday, October 12, 2009

New Mommy

As you all have probably guessed I’m a new mommy to little baby Lila, or as we love to call her little Bean. Poor thing…she really does probably think her name is Bean. There are a lot of things you buy in preparation for baby. Many things you may never use but you learn as you go.
One thing I was determined to do was make all of Lila’s food, not sure how I’d have the time to do it but I really wanted to try. Then one day I brought home this little cooker from Baeba from Williams Sonoma (I had a gift card that was 2 years old and thought I better use it up!) http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/beaba-babycook/?bnrid=3200801&cm_ven=NBSearch&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=Top50BeabaBabycook&cm_ite=babycook&OVMTC=Phrase&site=&creative=3245363035&OVKEY=babycook I had no idea how fun and easy it was going to be now to make her food. It really is sooo easy to use and so easy to clean. This compact cooker multitasks as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster. I literally cut up raw veggies, fruit, meat and fish, then just toss it in. It steams it and then purees it in minutes! Today’s menu: Blueberries and Pears with cereal for breakfast and Chicken, Eggplant and Potato for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment