Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Endless Area Rug Search

I think I’ve been searching for the perfect area rug for a bazillion years now….  The colors are never quite right, or the price is too steep, my taste changes by the time it goes on sale, or it just feels like too big of a commitment.  I still keep searching on with the hopes that one day all the stars in the sky will be aligned just right…

I haven’t really seen much that I’ve liked in a long time until today when I discovered these gorgeous rugs by Amy Butler at Layla Grayce!  Now how can I smuggle one of these beauties into the house without my husband noticing??!    Maybe someday….  Until then, one can dream, can’t they?

Wouldn’t these look divine with a beautiful white slipcovered sofa?!?!  Hmm…oh which one do I love the most?!?!       CH13216  ch13217altCH13210CH13218CH13209 ch13204

2 comments:

  1. Searching to find the perfect Area Rugs to decorate your home, then log on to Spacify.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are nice! I like the left one in the middle row :)

    ReplyDelete