Thursday, October 1, 2009

Act 1: Flea Markets


I went to my first flea market last Sunday in Ventura. Considering how much I love to score with unique and inexpensive finds, I can’t believe I’ve never done this before. Lila, Matt and I scoured the endless rows of trash, trinkets and treasures. With my budget happy husband in tow, I escaped without emptying my wallet. Maybe next time I should leave him at home. :-)


Happily I did bring home this absolutely adorable ‘Paris Flea Market’ cork board made out of an old window pane. It will always remind me of my very first flea market adventure. You should all visit the artist's shop and blog, 'The Old Painted Cottage.' Amazing house, decor and gifts!!! http://www.theoldpaintedcottage.blogspot.com/ Now I’m hooked and can’t wait to go to ‘The Little French Flea Market’ in West Hills on Oct. 17…..


No comments:

Post a Comment