Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun Stationery

bee motif address labels

As I was rifling through the stack of catalog mailers this morning(typically they go right to the recycle bin!), one caught my eye.  It was for seasonal stationery supplies, labels, stamps, etc.  I was drawn to it because they had such cute designs so immediately got online to check it out at www.expressionery.com.  I have a laundry list of favorites but ordered the bee motif address labels for starters.  Once I confirm the quality, I am definitely headed back!  I will let you know what I think when I get the labels but here is a sampling of my personal favorites. 

Enjoy your Saturday! 

Jill

bee stamper  bird cage notecard  bird stamp   gift tagsbird feet stamperdove stamp

 topiarybostons

And this is Lila’s favorite!!!

sponge bob address label

No comments:

Post a Comment