Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holiday Dreaming in October

I know I know, it’s a little early to think about Holiday decor but I already can’t wait to hang the mistletoe and drink eggnog. On top of all that it’s going to be Lila’s first Christmas this year so it will be even more special. I’m sure she will be more interested in the colorful wrapping paper and bows than the actual gifts but it will still be priceless to see her little face on Christmas morning.

IMG_2717

So Lila and I were having a girls afternoon on Sunday and we stumbled upon this new store downtown, Canfield’s Home & Holiday, http://www.christmasatcanfields.com/. It’s a Christmas / Holiday store that is open year round. There was so much stuff everywhere that both Lila and I were over stimulated with excitement. I knew I couldn’t leave without getting at least one thing to kick off the season…. and there she was the perfect decor for a CA Christmas, S N O W! I can’t wait to find a shabby little nook to put her in…

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute! I miss being home for the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete