Sunday, November 1, 2009

Diamond in the Rough

Ever since Life in the Fun Lane’s blog posting last week, Smitten with a Sofa, I’ve been obsessed with finding a similar antique sofa that I can slipcover because, yes, I too, was  drooling over the beautiful inspiration sofa !  A month ago I probably wouldn’t have even given it a thought since I currently live in a Cracker Jack box.  But….in about a month we’re moving into a larger home and, I mean, I’ll need something to fill up all those rooms, right!?! 

  • So here again is the slip covered inspiration sofa:

sofa And this is the sofa I found on Craigslist and picked up today.  Now I just need to find a good seamstress!  Anyone?!?    

3ne3k83oe5Q15Rb5S99ak75e4f9663b0b1851

3nb3ke3pf5O05Qd5R69ak268ced9bc07510d5 

Happy November (can you believe it’s November already?!?!) !

      Jill

1 comment: