Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lovely Lady, Lovely Blog Award

ll

Award designed for women who are beautiful and who have blogs that encourage, inspire, and uplift us in our daily lives. 

One of my oldest and dearest friends, Mo, at Mo's Marathon has given Lila’s Eyes Blog and myself the ‘Lovely Lady, Lovely Blog Award’!!!  I was reading her post the other day, and as I was reading down the names of women she was honoring for this award, I was so surprised and excited to see my name and blog!  It is truly an honor.  Mo, thank you!!  I haven’t been blogging long and feel truly honored to be grouped with this amazing set of women. 

Now here’s the second portion of it, I can now choose 5 more  lovely ladies to also honor for their blogs, women who have somehow influenced me.  Drum roll please…..

1) Holly at Life in the Fun Lane – I guess first and foremost I want to thank  Holly.  It was her blog that really introduced me to blogging and inspired me in so many ways.  It was just a typical  afternoon, not all that long ago, I had done a Google search on ‘turquoise and white Nursery inspiration’ and somehow landed at Life in the Fun Lane.   Since then I've taken a new path with revived creativity and inspiration.  Her blog and store are an inspiration and I look forward to more great stuff...

2) Katie at Sa-Sea Boutique - I found this blog and store through Life in the Fun Lane and am so glad I did because I love her pillow covers and blog so much!  I feel like she is someone I’ve known for years but yet it’s only been a few weeks…. Thanks for sharing your craft and your life!  Check out her store, Sa-Sea Boutique

3) Sharin at Sharin Ann Designs – I met her in the bathroom, of all places, on my first day of a new job.  She was like, “Are you Jill?” I said “Yes” and that was the start of what has become a beautiful friendship.  I've been lucky to be able to work and play with her.  She is one of the smartest people I've ever met and I love bouncing new ideas off of her.  She also makes the most amazing jewelry!  Check out her Etsy store, Sharin Ann Designs

4) Meg at  Meg Fish Couture  - I met Meg when I was about 7 month’s pregnant and she took the most amazing pictures of me and my little Lila still in my big belly! From the moment I met her I felt like I had known her for years.   She takes the most breathtaking pictures that seem to capture this perfect little moment in time, not to mention she has quite a beautiful soul herself!  Here is just a sampling…

Jill-53

Lila5mo-56Lila5mo-45  Lila5mo-65

And I’m not sure this is legal but I’m a new blogger so I’ll just play dumb…but I couldn’t end this without honoring the lovely lady who honored me with this award, MO!

5) Mo at Mo's Marathon – Out of all these amazing women, I’ve known Mo the longest, since grade school.  As people do, we went our own ways after school, but with the marvels of modern technology, here we are again today.  I feel like she is right next door when really she is across the globe.  She is a remarkable woman on a beautiful journey.  I feel blessed to call her friend and I look forward to more great stuff out of this lady!  Keep it coming Mo and thanks again for this lovely honor!!

(Ladies, click here to accept the award and pass it on…guidelines on Cassandra’s site.)

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Jill xxxooo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she does take AMAZING pics!!! Wow! Thanks for re-bestowing the honor :)

    ReplyDelete