Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let’s Sail Away

I’ve been on a major bargain hunt the last few months for sailboat wall art for our sitting room, with not a ton of luck so far at Ebay or Goodwill but I’m keeping the faith.  In the meantime, I’ve fallen more in love with these beautiful boats…if boats were dancers, they would definitely be the ballerinas of the sea! 

Here is my one lonely sailboat…  I eventually want to fill this wall up with multiple sailboat paintings.

DSC_0919  

Here are just a few of the beauties I’ve seen on Ebay recently, but are either too expensive or just not the right size.

RA545-3462a !Bo!4OqwCGk~$(KGrHqIOKigEtjzJRohcBLl1q ds4Q~~_35 250368776_tp DSC07328_001 

Jill xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'll check around The Warehouse for you to see if there is anything there :) hehehehe

    ReplyDelete