Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guest Room Heaven

I just love LOVE LOVE Summer home decor.  It’s always so fresh and clean.  I like rooms that pull in unique treasures giving it character with a story to tell. 

When I started flipping through the Pottery Barn catalog that came in the mail yesterday, I stumbled upon this AMAZING bedroom!  It’s everything and more I’ve been dreaming up for a guest bedroom.  Of course I’d have to put my own budget twist on it but it’s definitely my inspiration.  I wish I could jump in!  I’m sure if I spent a weekend here, my energy and creative juices would be pumping!! 

I love the odd placement of the vintage beach/boat art and the other misplaced accessories on the wall (you can see it better in the catalog).  It’s clean and modern with a hint of shabby chic/bed and breakfast.  The view isn’t too shabby either!!  :))   I wonder if my husband would notice a large charge on the credit card from Pottery Barn??

Pottery Barn 

Jill xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment