Saturday, March 13, 2010

Display Frames for Jewelry

I recently fell in love with these adorable display frames from Pottery Barn, which gave me an excellent idea for the millions of frames sitting in our bedroom!  They are cute but definitely not worth the money when they are so EASY to make. 

Here are the display frames from Pottery Barn:

Jewelry display frames_Pottery Barn

And here is the first one I finished using an old frame that I wasn’t using.  I first painted the entire frame a robin’s egg blue, then I used a flat white spray paint.  Once dried I distressed the heck out of it.

 DSC_0905 DSC_0897  DSC_0900

If you don’t have any frames that work, Michaels has a great selection that go on sale all the time.  I got the hooks and some wire (for my next one) at Target.

Toodles!

Jill xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. My mom practically lives at Micheals and Hobby Lobby. hehehe She would love those :) Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete