Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Moving Day…

So we, well I can’t say ‘we’ really…  This week Matt moved all of our possessions, our entire life to a new home, a new chapter in a way I suppose.  And if I had to title it maybe I’d title it just like that new show, “Modern Family.”  With 2 doggies, 1 wild 11 month old, Matt, ‘Uncle Mark’, and myself, there’s bound to be some excitement. :))

Besides decorating our seaside themed tree for Christmas, my first order of business will be assembling Lila’s new nursery.  I have been collecting the cutest decor since she’s been born for the room.  Here is just a sneak peek.  I can’t wait to show you the finished product and of course the tree once I am back home…

Dream Garland from Etsy shop, In My Blue Room

il_430xN_66860331

Nest Pillow from  KLT Works at Modern Nursery

KLT-PL14-NST_thm

Birds of a Feather Modern Mobile from Modern Nursery

IGE-BF_dt

Custom bedding from Etsy shop RockyTop Design.  This is a swatch of one of the fabrics used on it.

fastzz202

Her wall color is a Behr color called Himalayan Mist.  Let’s hope (or pray!) it all works together! 

Have a great week and bon voyage to my MI family!  Had a great visit and miss you already!!

Jill  XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment