Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boot Obsession

I’m absolutely obsessed with boots, and now that I’ve pretty much sold every single pair I owned on Ebay due to a size change during pregnancy, I’m on the hunt for new ones……only problem is that there are WAY too many out there, there’s the ankle bootie, the shoe bootie, the mid-calf boot, the flat riding boot, the western boot, the motorcycle boot, the “I’m a city diva” boot, and the list goes on.  So you can only imagine how difficult it will be for me to narrow it down.

These are only a few of the many I’m drooling over, some within budget and some way out of it!!  It doesn’t hurt to dream a little. . . 

 

Kelsi Dagger 'Rosabella Grey Suede Enzo Angiolini 'Rachey' Bootie Sergio Rossi 'Tracy' Bootie Black Leather Black Suede Sam Edelman 'Simone' Bootie

 

 

Caramel Burnished Leather Corso Como 'Rachel II' Tall Boot Black Leather Charles David 'Rowdy' Boot Tan Leather Frye 'Harness 12R' Boot Smoke Leather Frye 'Carson' Short Boot

 

 

Black Patent Stuart Weitzman 'Apollo' Platform Bootie Blue Suede Sergio Rossi 'Ivonne' Ankle Boot

MaxStudio 'Zemo' Boot Black Leather  KORS Michael Kors 'Iona' Peep Toe Bootie

Peace!

Jill xxxooo

1 comment: