Friday, January 15, 2010

Everything French

I’m not even sure anymore when it started but somewhere along the way, I developed an infatuation with everything French/Paris Chic, etc.  Maybe it’s from my slight French heritage :), or maybe it’s just US Marketing but from just a beautiful pillow cover ruffle to a Paris Map Memo Board, like so many others, I can’t get enough.  I’ve never been to Paris but it’s on the list, year after year it’s on the list  You just never know I guess so it stays on.  Until then, I will enjoy the pictures and decor. 

Check out these fabulous finds on a BUDGET! 

Paris Cork Board at Target

Paris Cork Board_Target

Paris Memo Board at Target 

Paris Memo Board_Target

Iron Bench on Craigslist…I’m thinking this would look fabulous in the Nursery…?  :)

Iron Bench _ Craigslist

1739 Paris Wall Map at Barnes N Noble

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS….

1739 Paris Map, Portfolio

Etsy Store, ChuckEByrd Wall Art

Etsy_ChuckEBrydWallArt

 Eiffel Tower Table Lamp, Target

Eiffel Tower Table Lamp_Target French Cafe Girl Pillow Case – Etsy

French Cafe Girl Pillow Cover

Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy some vino by an evening fire!!

Jill xxxooo

3 comments:

  1. Paris is fabulous! I would love to go back. Leave Matt at home and we will go with Lila :o) I love that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, u are just like my little sister. Her whole bedroom is Parisian. I hate to burst your bubble, but I've been there 3 times, and its probably my least fav. city! I do pick her up something everytime though, so next time I'll get u a little something too. lol But, as a disclamer, its been pretty cold all three times, so maybe if I went in the summer it would be different. I don't know. The lamp is cute though...Bec would die for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. if u ever do go, I have a good friend here who is from Paris, and she has given me the best tips on small little shops/restauants in the city. I've used her advice, and she is always right on!

    ReplyDelete