Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello again...

It's been way too long... I guess I've been busy finding my way in this beautiful, confusing and very crazy life.  Since I last posted we were blessed with our 2nd baby girl, Evy Jo (EJ), and our lives are again altered with an amazing gift.  We all just love her and big sister, Lila, just can't get enough.  She is an amazing big sister (most of the time! :-) 

Even with all the new changes, I'm constantly being inspired.  Lately it's been with numerous furniture makeovers and home projects.  This got me thinking how much I missed blogging. I decided it was time to start writing again. I will be transitioning to a new blog very soon, but until then, I will be here!

I can't believe it but I've been making over furniture for almost 3 years now, I'm continuously learning, stumbling, and moving on.  It's funny how attached I become to each piece.  My latest makeover just left me to live with 'Joan.'  I hope she is enjoying many cups of coffee on her.  :-)

Here is the antique drop leaf table when I got her. 

And here she is today...oh how I miss this cute thing.  



Glad to be back. 

Jill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment